Wednesday, November 9, 2016

#WOLWeek 3rd Day

Hi Community !

So during the second day, the goal it was : Make a connection.
I can try to realise a connection, but at the final I make many connection with the community on Twitter.

The system, people wrote to me, answer to my tweet, and I did the same.
On Twitter, I have many contacts thanks to my english professor Simon. 





The third day : Make a contribution
I don't often use my blog, and today I had a surprise.
One of you, write a comment on my blog and on a old post.
This post it's a sum up of the notion : "sensory marketing" realise last year with a friend.

And me, I try to make a contribution about your project, when I see your tweet :) 

You can see the video which introduce the "sensory marketing" here on my blog.

Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment